Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wellness Wednesday #2

What is Wellness Wednesday, it is my journey to get and be healthy in all  aspect of my life and to bring you along with me. Wellness consist of many things , its about making an effort to care for your whole being  which is your Spirit ,Mind  ,And Body.
Last week I made a version of my lentil soup because I like soup when the weather is cold.
This week I am featuring books by black authors  since we are a week or so from Black History Month.
What's your favorite cold weather food and favorite Book
so far we have fed our body and mind. Do not forget to.
leave a comment  below so your name will be enter in the February  drawing .
Check out last weeks blog and don't forget to subscribe and like.
enjoy this cold day,
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment