Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Growing Older !!

 I am getting older, and I am blessed to be about to make my 83rd trip around the sun, I  am so grateful when I wake up without any problems. What is this time supposed to be like, is it wrong to still have dreams and things you want to do?  I spend my days and nights playing with my abundance of fabric, occasionally I do make something, but I find I am getting in my own way and not letting my creativity flow like it wants to. Are there many other people with this challenge and how are they handling it?.
 I still have things that I want to accomplish, do I go with that in mind or do I go somewhere and just sit down Do you have any fears about the aging process?  # AARP#Wellness# Center for Elder American 
Mental Health.
 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment