Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sharing and Shaping Our Heritage

 Good Morning.

 On this last Sunday Morning of Black History Month, I am filled with hope for the future again after an inspiring conversation with my son. I so love our conversations on Sunday mornings they always fuel me with excitement for the coming week for Ebon Quilts

We have some amazing things happening at Ebon, I hope you will check them out and join the journey. When you have had an idea for an online event for years and could never quite get it down in your mind and you finally decide to just go far and hope it turns out to be as good as you see it in your mind's eye

Quilters  Brunch is that idea for me join me for this new journey on March 16th. 10 AM Facebook Live Please RSVP  To Ebon Quilts. com

No comments:

Post a Comment