Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wellness Wednesday # 7

We can not talk about self care and leave out   STRESS, which affects all  of us, no
matter what season of life we are in, This six letter word does a job on all of us.
Our stress bullets are life( mind ), relationships,money, health, getting older, and being old.
Pause! what does all this mean what do I do with all theses layers of life. Something to talk about or not, for sure. I am no Expert, just have a few opinions .
I will not be talking about all of this in one blog post (1) because I would love some kind of  response from you ,
A healthy Brain is  determined by our lifestyle,our thoughts influence our physical health . Lets try to improve our brain  power by eating Brain food, staying calm,  mental stimulation, sleep and exercise. 
What do you think let me know in the comment section and have a good day.

  Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment