Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wellness Wednesday # 8

Wellness Wednesday # 8, I wish I knew if you all like this blog , I only get a few comments and nom subscriber. I am still on brain power , I am going to share a little story with you about myself, I take an exercise class  3 x times a week , the right side of my brain appears to be a little delayed when we are asked to do an exercise that requires switching from left to right or right to left, so I am wondering if maybe I should be doing some brain exercise what do you think ?  When I share this  with my children I sort of tell them in a different way , which is a little funny , I tell them that my right brain tells my right side that it is not ready to move and that it will move when I gets ready , I am making a joke but suppose that was really happening  what would you think?
I hope this added a little humor o your day and I will make you think about the things you can do for your brain health,
 Please share your thoughts  there is a place for you to comment and please subscribe .I would love to have you on my team.

  Enjoy,
 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment